Joseph Knaggs Severn 4 Tier 2 Bass in Faded Onyx now in stock!
Knaggs has just recently reintroduced their bass line and these instruments are extremely impressive.
Joe and a consortium of local Maryland professionals made up the R&D team to make this awe-inspiring instrument just right.
A perfect melding between Fender and MusicMan, it feels like a new old friend from the minute you first pick it up.
• Model: Severn J Bass- Tier 2
• Serial #: 6
• Color: Faded Onyx
• Body Wood: Alder w/Curly Maple Top
• Neck Wood: Flamed Rock Maple
• Fingerboard: East Indian Rosewood
• Fingerboard Inlays: Diamonds
• Head Stock Veneer: T2 Ebony
• Pick Guard: Anegre
• Hardware Color: Gold
• Bridge: Omega Bass
• Tuners: Gotoh
• Nut: Bone
• Strap Buttons: Dunlop Straplocks
• Electronics: 2 volume & 2 tone
• Pickups: Seymour Duncan Antiquity
• String Gauge: .45-.100
• Weight: 8.6 lbs
This Chesapeake Series Tier 2 Severn offers a unique and fresh look with it's Choptank...
Joe Knaggs has put his own imprint on classic designs in a meaningful way. This...
Joeseph Knaggs Severn 4 Tier 3 Bass in Aged Ivory now in stock! Knaggs has just...
This gently used custom Kenai features an impressive maple top with a gorgeous Gold Top...
Knaggs Guitars in California ,Guitars Knaggs in San Diego